It is no secret that marketers are increasingly being asked to do more with less. This is hard enough, but they are operating in the most rapidly changing marketplace in history. One well-documented outcome in this environment is the trend toward in-housing of marketing services. As the ANA reported in 2018, 78% of members companies now have an in-house agency, up 20% over the past 5 years alone. Despite this trend, 90% of ANA members also report using outside agencies, with the division of responsibilities split fairly evenly (58% internal, 42% external).
While the benefits of in-housing have become apparent over the past several years, the evolving division of roles between client and agency have also created some new challenges and new points of friction in the process. At BTP Unite, we embrace the opportunity to partner with in-house resources and have built our company to integrate seamlessly into the marketing operations of our clients. Ultimately, we strive to help clients:
- Gain access to a broad creative perspective on any project, big or small.
- Avoid paying for people and resources that are redundant or idle.
- Limit the unpleasantness that can arise in a blended resource system. Marketing is supposed to be the fun side of business.
We do this in a number of ways. First, our workforce is powered by a 250+ person creator network. This allows us to tap into a broad array of perspectives to tackle any assignment. Second, all that creativity is curated by our senior core team for its strategic fit and ability to solve the problem or unleash the opportunity. This system not only delivers fast, effective results, it does so in an efficient operating model. Third, because we’ve eliminated a lot of unnecessary process, we find that our clients are pleasantly surprised at how easily, and quickly, we provide the solutions and content they need…without the hassles and competing agendas that can impede progress and success. We boil all this down to a few key promises to our clients:
- We’ll get the job done with minimal uploading, smaller teams, fewer meetings and less friction.
- We’ll deliver the assignment on brief, on budget, on time.
- Your business will be guided by senior people and strong project management.
- We will save you money by operating in a low overhead structure and through reduced people hours.
So, yeah. We believe that a blended resource model leads to “better together.” Contact us to learn more about how.